1.Turn off the remote and the board.
2. Long-Press the switch of the board and the switch of the remote at the same time for about 5 seconds until the remote begin to vibrate and the screen shows it’s connected.
3. Select KMH or MPH as you like. Short-click on the switch key to select, double-click on the switch key to determine.
4. Select the motor type. Short-click on the switch key to select, double-click on the switch key to determine.
5. Select the wheel diameter, the number is determined by the diameter of your wheel. 175 is for Pneumatic wheels. 120/105 is for cloudwheels.
6. Select the drive ratio. 4.4 is for Pneumatic wheels. 2.7 is for cloudwheels.
Note: Some AT2 remotes select the number by scrolling the wheel of the remote and short-click on the switch key to determine.