Step 1： Holding the board in hand, without contacting with the ground or wall. Then turn on the board and scroll the wheel of the remote.
If there is still noise, please refer to the problem of "Why doesn't one of my motors work", and change the ESC cable and the motor cable.
Here are 2 results:
- If it's still the same motor making noise, that means the motor is broken.
- If the original noisy motor doesn't make noise, that means the ESC is broken.
Step 2: If there has no any noise, please check the following factors:
- Check if the slevees are loose
- Remove the motor cap and check if the screws are loose
- Check if there is a gap between the motor axle and the truck